A.T. Guidelines from Region IV ISDs
A.T. Process Resources
A.T. Training Resources
Augmentative & Alternative Communication
- Easy Test Maker
- Ed Helper
- Education World
- Discovery Education Free Teacher Resources
- The Math Forum Student Center
- Web Math Support from Basic Math to Calculus
- Pics4Learning - Copyright Friendly Images
- School Express-Free Worksheets, Games & More
- Science-Windows to the Universe
- SEN Teacher-Free Teaching Resources for Special Education
- Learning A-Z
- Discovery Streaming - Check to see if your district is one of the many Michigan districts that subscribe to this abundant source of downloadable videos. The ability to show just a brief clip on a specific topic or a full, 20-minute video on a broader topic makes this site a great way to give multimodality impact to instruction.
Equipment Information-What's Out There to Try?
- Alliance for Technology Access
- Able Data
- Closing the Gap - Changing Lives with Assistive Technology
- Alt+Shift Lending Library - Available for loan to Michigan Schools
- Live Oak - Making Life at Home a Little Easier
- Infinite Potential through Assistive Technology - helps people with disabilities find and get access to information, technology services, training, assistive equipment and specialists by creating partnerships that maximize resources
- Our-Kids - Our-Kids is a "Family" of parents, caregivers and others who are working with children with physical and/or mental disabilities and delays.
- Pacer Center - champions for children with disabilities
- Parents Helping Parents
- Wheelchair Net - a virtual community for wheelchair users
- ABLEDATA - What are Your Options to Pay for Assistive Tech?
- The Grantsmanship Center - lists grant resources by state